I have built a list of all the “Tools of the Trade” and horse racing resources for the budding bettor -Take your time to visit these sites, bookmark them and use them as much as you can taking advantage of all the free bets on offer.
Top Bookmakers – Grab Your Free Bets
Grab that Free money , below I have listed all the top online bookmakers and the Free Bet Offers and Odds Guarantees that they offer, you will see it pays to shop around. I recommend you pick at least 10 online bookies to open accounts with to take advantage of their free bet offers but also to allow you to shop around for the best price for our selections and spread your betting profile.
Also consider the importance of the Best Odds Guarantee which would mean if you backed a horse at an early price but it then drifts to a higher price, as a starting price, then you would get paid out at the higher odds. Conversely if you miss the higher early price and the horse is backed in to a lower price – you would still be paid out at the higher odds should your horse win. A number of the online bookmakers now offer this bonus, which can make a huge differance to your profit over time. The William Hill offer below gives you both the Best Odds Guarantee and a Free £25 bet when you open an account so I rcommend you start with them by clicking the banner below:
My Top 12 Recommendations
Grab An Account With Each Of These Bookmakers and claim over £900 of free bets:
Bet 365 - www.bet365.com . Get £200 of Free Bets and Best Odds Guarantee
- Paddypower – www.paddypower.com . £50 Of Free Bets and Best Odds Guarantee
Victor Chandler (Now Bet Victor) www.victorchandler.com . Up to £25 Free Bets and Best Odds Guarantee
- William Hill – www.williamhill.com – Free £25 Bets and Best Odds Guarantee
- Ladbrokes – www.ladbrokes.com – £50 Free Bets
- Stan James – www.stanjames.com – Grab up to £150 in Free Bets
- SportingBet – www.sportingbet.com – £100 of Free Bets
- Betfred – www.betfred.com – £50 Free Bets – Best Odds Guarantee (on Selected Races)
- BlueSq – www.bluesq.com – £25 Free Bets
- Skybet – www.skybet.com – £20 Free Bets
- Boylesports – www.boylesports.com – £20 Free Bets
- Coral – www.coral.co.uk – £30 Free Bets
Top Betting Exchanges – Free Bets
Grab Yourself An Account With The Top 2 Betting Exchanges For Your Lay Bets and Trading:
Racing Cards / Form
Alongside building up a network of betting “contacts” from which you can get inside information on horses who are performing well – it is vital that you are able to access the very best information to analyse form to make selections.
The Racing Post www.racingpost.com – simply the best source of information on UK Horse Racing. A must have for any Betting Pro. Get yourself a membership for £7.50 per month – it is invaluabe.
At The Races www.attheraces.com – another great source of information on the days racing. In particular the in depth TimeForm analysis of the horses and races.
Sporting Life www.sportinglife.com – good analysis of the racing and uptodate cards – particularly for non-runners and withdrawn horses – they are more accurate than the Racing Post.
Odds Comparison / Betting Sites
Getting the best value for your bets has never been easier with the information available on these sites. You can also see all the market swings on horses, the big “drifters” and the “steamers”.
1. Odds Checker www.oddschecker.com – a great odds checking website which will also email you a list of “Steamers” and “drifters” each day.
2. Value Checker www.valuechecker.co.uk – again a great comparison website.
3. Racing Post Betting Site http://thebettingsite.racingpost.co.uk/ – fantastic site for a quick check on Market Movers , Most Backed Horses and price movements on our selections. I use this site alongside Betfair to watch for drifting or shortening prices on my selections over the last 15 mins prior to the race start.
Adrian Massey www.adrianmassey.com – If you have never heard of this site, you will be amazed. Adrian has amassed results from every race in the UK since 1991, well over 100,000 races. He has analysed these results to show you how often favourites win, on what tracks, trainers form, jockeys form, track bias, types of race, 2nd favourites, days of the week performance, times of day performance – you name it you can find it and analyse it on here. If you are serious about making your own systems or selections then you can statistically test your theory here to find out how profitable it will be.
Trading Software – Makes Life Easier !!
Bet Angel – Grab Your Free Trail Version – www.betangel.com – Bet Angel is my favourite exchange Trading software which allows you to trade on the Betfair pre-race markets. It linked directly to the Betfair market via an API interface. Latest News – Bet Angel Now Has A Practice Mode !!
Make sure that you use these Resources wisely and grab as many free bets as you can when you are first setting up.