Well after months of planning, Racing Profits Guides Ltd is ready to be launched. I felt that what our industry really lacked was racecourse specific information, there was nowhere you could go for all the inside information on racing at a certain course. As a full time bettor I know that some of the most valuable information you can get is to know the course inside out and what horses do well at a specific course.
I decided to launch a network of 60 websites, each one dedicated to a specific racecourse and include everything to do with racing at that course:
- Racecourse Characterstics
- Jockey Course Guide to riding the course
- Video “Fly By” of the course
- Racecourse stats for jockeys, trainers, draw bias and breeding
- Video interviews with jockeys, trainers, owners, clerks of the course and regular punters at the course, to give a real inside view of the track
- Focused analysis of each day’s racecards at the course and shortlist of horses likely to run big races that day in a “Racing Preview”
- Analysis of all the races run in the day and horses to take away for future races in an in depth “Racing Results Review”
- Spotlight on local businesses
In short I wanted to develop a “one stop” resource for people going racing at the course, from regular punters to someone who goes once a year with friends and just wants more information on the course they are visiting.
The first course I have used as my model is Southwell and I was there yesterday to see the unveiling of our 12 month sponsorship package with the course, including sponsored fences, races and hoardings.
We have been in talks with the course for over 4 months now and were determined to make sure the courses gain maximum benefit from our involvement. The website will be live in the next couple of weeks, as we needed permission to record some of the “on course” footage whihc was agreed yesterday.
The plan is to follow up with websites for Wolverhampton, Kempton and Lingfield by the end of the year. We look forward to keeping you up to date with progress.